Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's Over...

I just can't let it go. It's been sitting in the same spot collecting dust for a little over three months, getting the occasional glance. Not able to bring myself to read it because the truth is, I'd like to think that after I finish the last book my life won't end, but in all honesty... it will. I've let these books be a key part of my life for the last three years, and without it I don't know what to do. So yeah when I brought the book I shead a few tears, (while the cashier man at the book store looked at me like I was crazy.) but this book, no this series means the world to me. It signifies my early teen and mid-teen years. 
By this point I know you all are wondering what this book/series is. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout was the turning point is my reading career. (Can I even call it that?) Anyway, I only picked up the book because I wanted try something new and strange, hence me choosing a book with a strange cover. I mean can you get any stranger than sexy aliens, mutation, Area 51, and kidnappings. I think not!
If you guys want a non-bias review, comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment